Friday, January 2, 2009

Williams-Sonoma Professional Multi-Chopper


OK, so I have been so blessed with great wedding gifts, gift cards, etc. This has enabled me to get a TON of the kitchen tools and gadgets that I'd always wanted. I thought that all of you cooks out there would be interested in the ones that have completely changed my life. This is my ultimate favorite gadget. I try to cook with vegetables as often as I can and have several recipes that require a god deal of chopping (veggie lasagna, vegetarian chili, pasta primavera, etc.), so when I came across this little gem while registering at WS, I was sold. The video online is what really sucked me in. I have to testify that this little gem makes chopping a million veggies like a 5 minute job. I don't use it if I just have one measly onion to chop, but when I've got things to slice, or several things to chop, I wouldn't trade it for anything. LOVE IT!!!! If you do anything with vegetables, I HIGHLY encourage you to go to the WS website and watch the video demo (click here) and then go buy one! AS the video will point out, it stores very easily. The only downside is that it's slightly tedious to clean up (but no more so than anything else that does the same thing like a grater).

1 comment:

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

Gina...I'm so glad you have a blog! And I'm glad I was your inspiration when it came to naming your blog. :) Perhaps your recipes will inspire me to cook!