Thursday, February 19, 2009

Summer Lovin'


So my parents just left this morning for a lovely tropical cruise. It made me long for summer and all of the food and fun that goes along with warm, beachy vacations. Low and behold, I opened my Google Reader this morning (basically my morning news paper), and one of the recipe blogs I follow had this....
Recipe for Salad with Tomatoes, Avocado, Feta, Shrimp, and Caper Vinaigrette

I know it is sort of a lame thing for my to post only to give you a link to another post, but does this not make you think (even for just a minute) that you are at the beach and the weather is all warm and sunny and you have a tropical drink in your hand? I haven't made it of course, since I just read it this morning, but I think I see Saturday's lunch in my crystal ball. Maybe I'll even put on a sarong and some flip flops while I make it.... Mmmmm, I can smell the suntan lotion now...

No comments: